Please be advised that in using this website and the JackpotCity.com Online Casino software, you agree to be bound by our Rules, Terms and Conditions listed below. Further to this, please be advised of the following:
Rules, Terms and Conditions
JackpotCity.com Online Casino’s games are played on the Internet, which reaches virtually every country in the world. Some of these jurisdictions have not yet addressed the legality of online Internet gaming, whilst some have specifically made Internet gaming illegal. In practical terms it is impossible for us to determine what the laws are in your jurisdiction, and whether it is legal, or not, for you to place a bet via the Internet.
JackpotCity Online Casino does not accept players from Belgium, Denmark, France & Outlying Territories, Hong Kong, Iran, Israel, Italy, Myanmar, North Korea, Philippines, Romania, Singapore, South Africa, Spain, USA & Outlying Territories, Taiwan, Turkey, Hungary and United Kingdom
If you would like further information in this regard, please contact the
Play on JackpotCity.com Online Casino’s software is available only to persons older than 18 years of age, or the legal age of majority in their jurisdiction, whichever is greater. Minors may not, under any circumstances, play on JackpotCity.com Online Casino’s software. All play by any ineligible person will be voided, including any winnings accruing to that person. We reserve the right to request proof of age at any stage in order to enforce the prohibition of casino play by minors.
Casino play at JackpotCity.com Online Casino is available only to persons resident in jurisdictions where such participation is legal and not prohibited.
JackpotCity.com Online Casino’s employees, subsidiaries and affiliates, advertising or other agencies, licensees, licensors, distributors and any other associated or affiliated companies are not eligible to play on the casino software. The same shall apply to the immediate families of any such persons.
Participation on JackpotCity.com Online Casino’s software is at the sole option, discretion and risk of the player. In particular, the player takes sole responsibility for determining the legality of real money play.
By placing real wagers, the player warrants that he/she is legally able to do so within his/her jurisdiction. In so doing he/she accepts that JackpotCity.com Online Casino is unable to provide any warranties regarding the legality or otherwise of any player's participation in real money play.
General Rules, Terms and Conditions
These General Rules, Terms and Conditions apply to any of the acts listed below:
- Visiting our Internet website.
- Opening an account at the casino, either via the website or any other means.
- Downloading the software or obtaining it by any other means.
- Installing the software.
- Operating the software.
- Making use of any Guest or Real Money Account at the casino.
- Accepting any prize from the casino.
The player warrants and certifies his/her understanding and acceptance of the General Rules, Terms and Conditions listed below:
- If, while playing at JackpotCity.com Online Casino, you win a sum regarded by the Casino Management as worthy of publicity, you agree to make yourself available for any event of such a nature arranged by JackpotCity.com Online Casino. At all JackpotCity.com Online Casino will do its utmost to protect your privacy.
- The player becomes party to, and agrees to abide by all of the Rules, Terms and Conditions specified by JackpotCity.com Online Casino, including any revisions that may take place periodically. The player specifically agrees to abide by the rules of eligibility listed above.
- The player agrees not to open, use or reuse an account at JackpotCity.com Online Casino, nor participate at JackpotCity.com Online Casino, nor accept any prize if he/she does not fully understand, agree to become party to, and abide by all Rules, Terms and Conditions specified or revised periodically on this website.
- The player agrees to review at least once a month these Rules, Terms and Conditions as specified on this website. The player warrants that there are no legal or other restrictions or prohibitions against his/her participation at JackpotCity.com Online Casino within his/her jurisdiction. The player accepts that it is his/her sole responsibility to ascertain whether or not online gaming is legal in his/her jurisdiction.
- The player is an "adult" over the legal age of majority, as legally defined and accepted within his/her jurisdiction.
- The player does not find our website, software, promotional or other material to be in any way offensive, indecent, objectionable or obscene.
- The player will not allow any third party to use his/her account(s) at JackpotCity.com Online Casino, nor to make use of the software, nor to accept any prize from the casino. In particular, the player shall not allow any minor any form of access to any of the above.
- The player accepts and understands that no deposit or betting is required in order to obtain and operate the software.
- The player indemnifies JackpotCity.com Online Casino, its employees, officers, directors and any and all associated or affiliated persons or organizations against any and all costs, expenses, liabilities and damages arising from any transaction of the player at JackpotCity.com Online Casino.
These transactions by the player shall include but not necessarily be limited to the following acts:
- Entry, use or re-use of this website.
- Use or re-use of any materials at or obtained from the website.
- Entry, use or re-use of the casino server.
- Participation at JackpotCity.com Online Casino.
- Acceptance of any prize from this casino.
- Use or re-use of JackpotCity.com Online Casino’s software, whether downloaded from the website or obtained by any other means.
The player specifically indemnifies JackpotCity.com Online Casino, its employees, officers, directors and any and all associated or affiliated persons or organizations against any and all costs, expenses, liabilities and damages arising from any legal or other action taken either by or against the player arising from any and all interaction with JackpotCity.com Online Casino and any of its employees, officers, directors and any and all associated or affiliated persons or organizations. Such action shall include (but not necessarily be limited to) any actions that might arise as a result of the criminalization of online/internet wagering within the player's jurisdiction.
The player obtains no rights to this casino's trade name, specific terms (such as a payoff line) or any other terms or materials contained in the website or the software.
In the event of the player applying for a Real Money Account at our casino, the player in so doing authorizes us, and our designated agents, to investigate his/her creditworthiness in connection with the above application and any subsequent deposits that the player might make at the casino.
All promotions are subject to promotion-specific Rules, Terms and Conditions, which are available under the Rules, Terms and Conditions link on the online pages detailing the promotion.
Entrants who fail to comply with any of the promotion-specific Rules, Terms and Conditions will forfeit their bonus, which will subsequently be removed from their Real Money Account.
Right to use the Software
You are permitted to install and use the Software and all content derived from the Software in connection with the use of the websites in accordance with these Terms and Conditions and with Microgaming's
End User License Agreement (EULA). The Software allows You to use our gambling services available via the websites (the 'Services'). You may install the Software on a hard disk or other storage device and may make backup copies of the Software, provided that such backup copies are used only by You in connection with the Services through a computer of which You are the principal user. The Software's code, structure and organization are protected by intellectual property rights. You must not:
- copy, redistribute, publish, reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, modify, translate or make any attempt to access the source code to create derivate works of the source code or otherwise.
- sell, assign, sublicense, transfer, distribute or lease the Software.
- Make the Software available to any third party through a computer network or otherwise.
- export the Software to any country (whether by physical or electronic means).
- Use the Software in a manner prohibited by applicable laws or regulations
Together the 'Non-Permitted Uses'.
You will be solely liable for any damage, costs or expenses arising out of or in connection with the commission of any Non-Permitted Uses.