Responsible Gaming - The owner of JackpotCity.com
Online Casino and JackpotCity.com Mobile Casino, is committed to being the very
best gaming entertainment group in the world. This means doing everything
possible to give our players an enjoyable and safe gaming experience.
We recognise that whilst the majority of players gamble for entertainment, there
are a small number who may lose control of their play. JackpotCity.com Mobile
Casino fully supports responsible gaming and to ensure that you continue to
enjoy safe and manageable play, please bear the following in mind:
- Gambling should be seen as entertainment and not as a means to make money;
- Keep track of the time and money you spend while gambling.
Underage Gaming – Playing with us is restricted to
persons over the age of 18, or the legal age of majority in their jurisdiction,
whichever is greater.
One of the stringent steps we take to ensure that only people of an appropriate
age enter JackpotCity.com Online and Mobile Casinos include using the VerifyMe
service. VerifyMe is an international fraud prevention service that integrates
government-issued ID database checks, algorithms and web-based signatures to
verify the age and identity of New Players.
Any details we request from you are used to verify your identity – this is both
for your protection and ours. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate
to contact our 24/7 Support Centre.
Protection of Minors – With mobile phones so readily accessible in homes around
the world, responsible mobile gaming relies heavily on responsible parenting.
Tips for Parents
- Do not leave your mobile phone unattended when your casino software is running
and you are logged in.
- Password-protect your mobile phones screensaver and/or keypad lock, if your
phone has these facilities.
- Do not allow persons under 18 to participate in any gambling activity.
- Keep your Casino account number and credit card(s) out of the reach of children.
- Do not save passwords onto your mobile phone. Write them down instead.
Player Self-Exclusion – We recognise that whilst
most Players gamble for entertainment, gambling can be harmful to a small number
of people. We are committed to creating a Responsible Gaming environment by
implementing and maintaining
eCOGRA'sResponsible Gaming requirements.
If you are concerned about your gambling behaviour, please consider one of the
- A minimum seven (7) day cooling off period
- A maximum six (6) month self-exclusion period
If you choose one of these options your gaming accounts will be locked during
the exclusion period. We will also take all reasonable steps to ensure you do
not receive any promotional material during this time.
To ensure the best gaming experience, Players also have the option of adjusting
deposit limits at any time.
To change your deposit limits or to request Exclusion please contact our